There’s a new Whole Foods Market in Tucson! Located at 5555 E. River Road on the northeast corner of River and Craycroft, the 36,000 square foot store opens its doors on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 9:00am.
The store features:
- indoor/outdoor cafe seating
- wine & beer bar (including 9 local beers on tap!) with bar food and TV screens
- juice & smoothie bar
- full line of meats, including locally sourced beef and chicken
- in-store bakery with freshly made breads, muffins, scones, 100% whole wheat cakes
- organic salad bar, hot soups, and meals-on-the-go
- gelato bar
- taqueria with burritos, tacos, and quesadillas
- body department featuring local essential oils and soaps
You’ll find a wide selection of local foods from Arizona families – including Blue Sky, Strawberry Hedgehog, Tucson Tamale Company, Adobe Rose Inn, Dragoon Brewing Company, Kief-Joshua Vineyards, Arizona Rub, and more!
There is also an emphasis on freshly-prepared food, making it a good choice for quick and easy meals – to eat in the store or at home.
Open seven days a week from 8:00am to 10:00pm.