Are you new to working with WordPress? Or maybe you’re a veteran user looking to expand your knowledge base?
Attend WordCamp, a low-cost event where WordPress users and enthusiasts gather to learn how to get the most out of WordPress.
The annual 3-day event will be held Friday through Sunday (January 18-20) in beautiful Downtown Chandler.
Some of the sessions include:
– The Legal Side of Blogging: 10 Questions to Ask Before you Hit “Publish”
- LOCATION: Chandler Center for the Arts, 250 N. Arizona Ave., Chandler
- DATE: Friday, January 18, 2013 – Saturday, January 19, 2013 – Sunday, January 20, 2013
- TIME: 9:00am – 9:00pm on Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm on Saturday; 9:00am – 5:00pm on Sunday
- COST: $20 per day or $50 for the full weekend