Join the Reid Park Zoo for a night of fun, food, entertainment, and auctions at the 23rd annual ZOOcson fundraiser – presented by Casino Del Sol Resort!
You’re invited to support Reid Park Zoo’s exhibits, education programs, conservation efforts, and capital projects at this annual social event, featuring over 30 of Tucson’s favorite restaurants.
Begin the evening by grazing on small-plate tastings throughout the Zoo, while encountering small animals presented by Zoo staff. Then, enjoy a specialty cocktail as you outbid your friends at the silent auction, which includes items ranging from power tools and vacation getaways to unique Zoo works of “art” created by Zoo residents. Later in the evening you can raise your paddle during a live auction featuring exquisite jewelry, rare zoo experiences, and unique dining events.
ZOOcson also offers unforgettable live music by Jovert and Eduardo Minozzi Costa and roaming entertainment by Cirque Roots.
Best of all, ZOOcson proceeds support the Zoo as it saves species and adds to its value as a vital family attraction and educational venue for Tucson.
Participating restaurants include: Brother John’s, Cakes For Causes, Corner Bakery Cafe, El Charro, HUB, Maynard’s, Pastiche, Pei Wei, Renee’s Organic Oven, Reilly, The Oink Cafe, and MANY more.
This is a 21 and over event. Tickets include food at all restaurant stations and 2 drink tickets.
* This is one of our favorite foodie events in Tucson! Great setting, lots of new restaurants to become acquainted with, and tastings galore!
- LOCATION: Reid Park Zoo, 3400 Zoo Court, Tucson
- DATE: Friday, October 14, 2016
- TIME: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- COST: $90/Reid Park Zoo Member; $120/Non-Members – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Reid Park Zoo on Facebook and FOLLOW Reid Park Zoo on Twitter. Be sure to also follow TucsonTopia on Instagram as we will be sharing photos & tips LIVE at #ZOOcson.