Work up an unforgettable appetite at the Thanksgiving Cross-Country Classic, a European-style 5K around Reid Park. Separate men’s and women’s events create a fun opportunity to cheer on friends and family as they hurdle hay bales and water jumps.
Great prizes include “turkeys” and pumpkin pies!
- LOCATION: Reid Park, Ramada 10 (Country Club, immediately north of 22nd St), 900 S. Randolph Way, Tucson
- DATE: Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 22, 2012
- TIME: 8:00am Men’s 5K; 8:45am Women’s 5K; 9:30am coed 1.5 mile fun run/walk
- COST: $10-$25, depending on SAR membership, race of choice, and date of registration
- NOTES: This race benefits Toys for Tots. Please consider making a donation of a new, unwrapped toy on race day.