Experience Tucson from a new perspective – on horseback!
In keeping with its “Uniquely Southwest” brand, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort in Oro Valley has opened horse stables and launched “El Conquistador Western Adventures.”
The 18-horse stable, located on the resort’s property and run by Pot A Gold Stables, offers trail rides, riding lessons, and family friendly adventures for locals and visitors.
Your experience is highly customize. Book a romantic sunset ride for two, a hayride for the whole family, a beginner’s lesson for your horse-crazy kid, or a morning trail ride (with cowboy breakfast!) for your company.
Saddle up and trek through the 500 acres of Sonoran Desert terrain that surround the resort.
El Conquistador Western Adventures are available to the public and open daily, 7:00am until 6:00pm.
- Guided Horseback Ride: $60 for one hour, $75 for 90 minutes, and $100 for two hours.
- Sunset Trail Ride: $80 for one hour, $95 for 90 minutes, and $120 for two hours.
- Horseback riding lessons are also available to the public – $75 for a one-hour lesson.
- Discounts are given for groups of eight or more.
- Riders must be five or older.
- Tag @hiltonelcon and use hashtags #HiltonElConquistador and/or #PotAGoldAdventures during your ride.
- BOOK YOUR RIDE.