Are you looking for an overnight camp for your child or teen this summer? Take a look through our list of overnight camps in and around Tucson.
We’ve included sleepaway camps that are drivable from the Tucson area in under six hours.
YOUR CAMP NAME HERE
Location: 10000 E. Tucson Rd, Tucson AZ
This is a super fun camp where children and teens can make memories with their peers away from home.
Some of the workshops being offered include:
- Rock Climbing
- White Water Rafting
- Arts & Crafts
Use coupon code TUCSONTOPIA to save $10 per camp.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS CAMP
OTHER OVERNIGHT CAMPS IN OR NEAR TUCSON:
- Arizona Fellowship of Christian Athletes at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Army & Navy Academy in Carlsbad, CA.
- Barrett Summer Scholars in Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ.
- Catalina Island Camps in Altadena, CA.
- Outdoor Adventures programs with the Catalina Foothills School District.
- Aerospace Engineering, Aviation Discovery, Cybersecurity, Drone Flight Exploration, Flight Exploration, Game Design, Helicopter Exploration, Rocket Propulsion Engineering, Spy Program, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Soccer Camps at Embry-Riddle University in Prescott, AZ.
- Resident camp for boys and girls, ages 6-13, at Friendly Pines Camp in Prescott, AZ.
- Summer Camps for 3rd-6th grades, middle school, and high school at Forest Home Christian Camps in Forest Falls, CA.
- Resident Camps, Day Camps, Family Camps, and Sleepaway Camps with Girls Scouts of Southern Arizona in Tucson, AZ and on Mount Lemmon.
- Youth Camps for Grades 6-12 in Prescott Pines Christian Camp.
- Christian Adventure Camps for Middle School and High School Students at Rock N Water in Lotus, CA.
- Leaders In Training Camp, Caravan Adventure Camp, and Horsemanship Camp at The Orme School in Mayer, AZ.