Sabino Vista is a scenic, friendly, and safe community located in Northeast Tucson near Sabino Canyon and Cloud Roads.
Dating back to the mid 1960’s, most of the homes in Sabino Vista are ranch-style, one-story homes on larger lots with average purchase prices between $300,000 – $700,000. Select homes in the surrounding area are in the $1-$2M range.
Wander the neighborhood and you’ll find lots of people out for walks, runs, or bike rides – enjoying the mountain views and the peaceful corridors. You also have access to the Tanque Verde Wash.
Down Larrea Lane, you’ll find the Sabino Vista Hills recreation center – which consists of:
- two professional-grade tennis courts
- 25-meter lap pool
- 4,000 gallon play pool
- year-round heated outdoor spa
- large deck area with ramada
- 2,000 square foot clubhouse
Facilities are for the use of residents and their guests only. The pool and spa are open 5am to 10pm daily. Sabino Vista Hills even has its own Swim Team for ages 5-18. Join the team and you’ll find yourself saying the team pledge in no time, “I’m a Swordfish born, I’m a Swordfish bred, and when I die, I’m a Swordfish dead.”
Here’s where things get a little confusing. There are multiple neighborhoods under the “Sabino Vista” heading. The 240+ homes in Sabino Vista Hills can be found down Larrea Lane and have access to the above-mentioned facilities, but you can also buy a home in Sabino Vista, Sabino Vista Knolls, or Sabino Vista East, which offer homes in the same price range – but without the Sabino Vista Hills homeowners association or facilities. Note, however, that anyone from the surrounding community can join the Swim Team or register for Tennis Lessons.
Distinctives of the Sabino Vista neighborhood include:
- custom homes between 2,000-4,000 square feet
- convenient location to shopping and restaurants
- great neighborhood for walkers, runners, and bikers
- near Udall Park and Sabino Canyon
- easy access to North and NW Tucson
- mountain views
You might like living in Sabino Vista if you…
- prefer to live in-town rather in the suburbs
- enjoy entertaining and would like a home with a pool, outdoor kitchen, etc.
- would rather have a custom home with character than cookie-cutter architecture
- are an avid hiker and want to be near Sabino Canyon
We recommend Tucson REALTOR Tim Sheaffer!
* Note: If you want to buy in Sabino Vista or northeast Tucson, Tim Sheaffer is your best bet for a Realtor. He lives in the community with his family and will be able to give you the inside scoop on the area and all of the associated amenities. Call or text him to see available properties or to discuss selling your home: 520-305-9005.