For the second year in a row, Sun Tran and City of Tucson’s Department of Transportation have launched the SummerGO Youth Pass pilot program – available for purchase now through June 2016.
The new Youth Pass provides children and teens (ages 6 to 18) with unlimited rides on Sun Link Tucson Streetcar, Sun Tran busses, and select Sun Shuttle routes – as well as unlimited use of City of Tucson pools from May 22 through August 5 – for $45.
*Children ages five and younger always ride transit for free with a paying passenger.
The SummerGO Youth Pass can be purchased at the following sales locations:
- Sun Tran Special Services Office – 35 W. Alameda St.
- Sun Tran Administrative Office – 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Archer Neighborhood Center and Pool – 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Donna R. Liggins Neighborhood Center – 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- El Pueblo Activity Center – 101 W. Irvington Rd.
- El Rio Neighborhood Center – 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Randolph Recreation Center – 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center – 1055 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Pool and Recreation Center – 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
- William Clement Recreation Center- 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center – 3455 E. Zoo Court
- Freedom Center – 5000 E. 29th St.
- Quincy Douglas Neighborhood Center – 1563 E. 36th St.
For additional information on the SummerGO Youth Pass, visit suntran.com.