Registration for session 2 of fall classes with Tucson Parks & Rec is now underway and will run through October 17!
Session 2 classes being on October 29, 2017 and end on December 16, 2017.
Classes are offered for all ages at a number of locations throughout the Tucson metro area.
Following is just a small sampling of the child & adult classes you can register for:
- Aqua Sculpt
- Digital Photography
- Line Dancing
- Musical Theatre
- Robots & Fun Things That Move
- Watercolor Painting
Find out more about available classes + activities by picking up a copy of the Fall 2017 Activity Guide available at many local libraries and at the following recreation centers around Tucson (while supplies last):
- Armory Park Center
- Cherry Avenue Recreation Center
- Donna R. Liggins Recreation Center
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center (ARC)
- El Pueblo Activity Center, Senior Center and Neighborhood Center
- El Rio Neighborhood Center
- Fred Archer Neighborhood Center
- Freedom Park Center
- Marty Birdman Center
- Morris K. Udall Regional Center and Carol West Senior Addition
- Oury Recreation Center
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center
- Randolph Recreation Center
- Santa Rosa Center
- Therapeutic Recreation Center
- William M. Clements Regional Center and Fitness Center
The guide is also viewable online.
The Activity Guide contains information on leisure classes, KIDCO after-school, aquatics, sports programs, recreation centers, and registration – as well as special events, tennis, and Reid Park Zoo.
Classes range from $25-$128/session, depending on the class and materials that are needed. Each session is 8 weeks and there are typically 8 classes per session (one per week).
Have you and/or your children taken any classes through Tucson Parks & Rec?