Located conveniently at Broadway and Pantano in East Tucson, InJoy Thrift Store is “Tucson’s neatest thrift store.” The well-organized and well-appointed shop boasts 24,000 square feet of clothing, shoes, housewares, furniture, toys, books, antiques, boutiques, and vintage treasures.
Where is InJoy Thrift Store located?
InJoy Thrift Store is located at 250 N. Pantano Rd. – across the street from Sprouts, La Baguette Patisserie, and Kohl’s.
What are the hours?
- Monday-Saturday, 10am-8pm
- Sunday, 12pm-6pm
*Donations are accepted, Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm.
Why would I visit InJoy Thrift Store?
- To buy $1-$2 clothing for your children (dresses, jackets, shorts, t-shirts, school uniforms, etc.)
- To purchase designer denim, unique tees, and chic blazers for you
- To find a special occasion dress (wedding, bridesmaid, prom, cocktail)
- To enjoy the quiet book nook
- To pick up toys and/or infant items for grandchildren
- To decorate your house in style – on a dime!
- To get a great furniture piece to refurbish or stain
- To go treasure hunting in air-conditioning
What are the prices like?
Prices vary (especially in furniture and housewares), but you’re bound to find a deal at InJoy.
To give you a general idea:
- children’s clothing $1.99 (baby onesies are 2/$.99)
- women’s denim $7
- women’s shorts $3
- women’s tees and blouses $3
- books $1.50-$3.00
Are there any specials?
- Mondays – 30% off for military
- Tuesdays – 30% off for seniors
- Wednesdays – 50% off women’s clothing
- Thursdays – $1.50 children’s clothing
Be sure to also follow the store’s Facebook page to find out about promotions and fun events.
What is the parking situation?
Free and plentiful parking is available.
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothing and slip-on shoes so that you can try on any items of interest in the well-lit, clean, and spacious dressing rooms.
What should I bring with me?
Cash or debit/credit cards. Checks are not accepted.
Are restrooms available?
Does InJoy support any non-profits or notable causes?
Why, yes! Your donations help fund two non-profits – Sheepfold of Arizona (shelters for abused women and their children) and D.O.O.R. International (an organization that works with the deaf).
Where can I drop off donations?
InJoy accepts donations of gently used furniture, clothing, toys, books, antiques, and housewares. The on-site Donation Center at 250 N. Pantano Rd is open Monday-Saturday, 9am-5pm.
You can also find blue drop boxes at the following locations:
- Calvary Tucson, 8711 E. Speedway
- Saguaro Canyon Evangelical Church, 10111 E. Old Spanish Trail
- Fellowship Bible Church, 6700 E. Broadway
What restaurants are located NEAR InJoy Thrift Store?
We recommend the below restaurants, which are all located within 3 miles of InJoy!
- La Mesa Tortillas, 7823 E. Broadway (0.2 miles away) – burros, quesadillas, nachos, tamales, tortillas; open for lunch 11am-2pm
- La Baguette Patissiere, (0.2 miles away) – scones, cinnamon rolls, bread, cake, cookies (try the shortbread!); no seating
- In-N-Out Burger, 7111 E. Broadway (1.1 miles away) – burgers, fries, milkshakes
- Little Anthony’s Diner, 7010 E. Broadway (1.6 miles away) – fun 50’s diner; pizza, burgers, fries, milkshakes
- Zona 78, 7301 E. Tanque Verde Rd (2.6 miles away) – artisan pizza, Italian specialties, wine, beer, great happy hour
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited for a visit to InJoy Thrift Store?
All ages! The store is clean, well-lit, and well-organized for a pleasant shopping experience for the whole family.
Can I have my child’s birthday at InJoy Thrift Store?
There aren’t any party packages, per se – but InJoy would definitely be a fun scavenger hunt spot for a child or teen birthday party. So many fun finds + photo moments!
Can I have my wedding at InJoy Thrift Store?
No one has ever asked, but the thrift store might be able to make arrangements if you and your spouse-to-be are super thrifters. No matter what venue you choose, come to InJoy for all your wedding supplies – wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother-of-the-bride dresses, flower girl dresses, ring bearer suits, centerpieces, baskets, candles, honeymoon attire, luggage, and more!
You might even want to make InJoy a stop on your bachelor or bachelorette scavenger hunt.
I love InJoy and support the store’s mission. Can I volunteer?
Absolutely! The InJoy volunteer team is a wonderful crew with great perks – including a first look at new products and the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in your local community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Truck drivers and assistants
- Dropbox monitoring and maintaining
- Sorting incoming donations
- Processing, pricing, and stocking merchandise
- Assisting customers on the sales floor
- Becoming a cashier
- Calling and scheduling volunteers
- Posting items to Craigslist and eBay
- Researching vintage and collectible items
To express interest, fill out the application online or call the Volunteer Coordinator at 520-396-3361.
Is InJoy Thrift Store active on social media?
What else do I need to know before I stop in at InJoy Thrift Store?
That’s about it! Have a great time!
- LOCATION: 250 N. Pantano Rd., Tucson, 85710
- PHONE: 520-396-3361
- HOURS: Monday-Saturday, 10am-8pm; Sunday 12pm-6pm