Little Anthony’s Diner is a fun 50’s themed restaurant at Broadway and Kolb in East Tucson. The diner features sparkly red seats, checkered floors, and servers in costume.
Where is Little Anthony’s Diner located?
Little Anthony’s Diner is at 7010 E. Broadway in East Tucson.
What are the hours?
- Monday 10:00am-9:00pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00am-10:00pm
- Friday 10:00am-11:0opm
- Saturday 7:30am-11:00pm
- Sunday 7:30am-9:00pm
What kind of food is on the menu?
All-American fare – burgers, hot dogs, pizza, french fries, sandwiches, salads, and MILKSHAKES ($4.99 for a 3-scoop sundae)!
The restaurant also offers a variety of ice cream treats (banana splits, sundaes, cones), as well as beer + wine.
How much do entrees run?
- Appetizers (or “Temptations”) range from $2.99 (cup of soup)-$7.99 (deluxe nachos).
- Hot dogs are $6.99-$8.99.
- Burgers are $8.49-$9.99.
- Grandma Tony’s pizzas are $9.99 for a small, $11.99 for a medium, or $16.95 for a large. Unlimited toppings!
- Other entrees (salads, meatloaf, sandwiches, chicken) range between $7.49-11.99.
Is there a Children’s Menu at Little Anthony’s?
Absolutely! Little Anthony’s is a great place to bring the whole family.
There are eight different options on the menu for “The Little Be-Bopper,” ranging in price from $5.49 to $5.99. Pretty standard fare – corn dogs, grilled cheese, spaghetti, etc.
Are there any dining specials at Little Anthony’s Diner?
Daily lunch specials are available for $8.99. Includes your choice of side and one large drink. Valid from 11am-4pm only.
What is the parking situation?
Complimentary visitor parking is available in a paved parking lot outside the restaurant.
What should I wear?
Dress is as casual or as formal as you want it to be. Hey – you could even wear a poodle skirt or roll up your jeans! It’s that kind of place.
What should I bring with me?
Cash/credit card for ordering off the menu and tipping. A camera or phone for pictures!
Are bathrooms available?
What attractions are located NEAR Little Anthony’s Diner?
East Tucson isn’t necessarily a hub of cultural attractions, but there are definitely some gems. Our top picks within a 5-mile radius are:
- InJoy Thrift Store, 250 N. Pantano Rd (1.3 miles away) – very clean and very BIG thrift store
- Trail Dust Town, 6541 E. Tanque Verde Rd (2.4 miles away) – historical outdoor shopping center and miniature Western theme park
- Morris K. Udall Park, 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd (3.1 miles away) – 173-acre park with a recreation center, outdoor amphitheater, sports fields, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, bocce courts, a playground, an off-leash dog park, and a 0.6 mile walking path
- Case Natural Resource Park, 9851 E. Kenyon Dr (4.1 miles away) – small neighborhood park with playground and children’s garden
- Erik Hite Family Park, 10111 E. Old Spanish Trail (4.6 miles away) – small park with a playground, large grassy area, patio, and amphitheater
- Roadhouse Cinemas, 4811 E. Grant Rd (4.7 miles away) – movie theatre with reserved seating, spacious auditoriums, large recliners, state of the art projection, and a full menu
BABIES & KIDS
Are there highchairs and/or boosters seats?
Are there changing tables in the restrooms?
Yes. In the women’s restroom. The bathroom is small (only two stalls) so it can get a little tight if there is a crowd.
Can I have a birthday party or office party at Little Anthony’s Diner?
Little Anthony’s also has a Kids Club. Each child receives a free kids meal, junior sundae, and souvenir photo on his/her birthday.
Is Little Anthony’s Diner active on social media?
Yes! LIKE Little Anthony’s Diner on Facebook.
What else do I need to know before I dine at Little Anthony’s?
That’s about it! Have a wonderful time!