Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is a miniature "theme park" and pumpkin patch, which is located on a farm about 30-40 minutes northwest of Tucson in the town of Marana. The family-friendly space includes a corn maze, a pumpkin patch, a petting zoo, pig races, jumping pillows, a playground, train rides, photo spots, and more.
Where is Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival located?
Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is located at 14950 N Trico Rd in Marana. Marana is a suburb of Tucson, which means you're probably looking at a 20-60 minute drive, depending on where you live in Tucson.
What are the hours?
Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is open every October for fall festivities and fun.
The hours are:
- THURS and FRI: 3:00pm-8:00pm
- SAT: 9:00am-8:00pm
- SUN: 9:00am-7:00pm
Why would I visit Marana Pumpkin Patch & Festival?
- To pick a perfect pumpkin
- To ride a train around the farm
- To climb straw mountain
- To fly through the air on the zipline
- To ride ponies
- To see a pig race and cheer for your favorite piglet
- To bounce on one of the four giant jumping pillows
- To take photos at the MANY photo spots on the property
- To get away from the city and experience a taste of farm life
- To run through one of the two corn mazes - 1 small, 1 large
How much does it cost?
Admission to the Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is $18-$21/person on Thursdays & Fridays and $20-$23/person on Saturdays & Sundays. Save $3/ticket by purchasing your tickets online. Kids, ages 2 and under, get in free.
How does admission include?
- Cornado Swing*
- Corn Flyer*
- Corn Maze
- Cyclone Swing*
- Farm Animals
- Farm Playland
- Diesel Train
- Honey Bear Spinner
- Jumping Pillow
- Mini Diggers
- Mini Tractors
- Paddle Boats
- Pig Races
- Super Slide
*Wristband required to ride.
What is NOT included with admission?
- Pumpkin/Apple Cannon - $1/shot
- Pumpkins - $.60 per pound
- Food & Drinks
- Rock Wall - $8
- Zipline - $10
What is the parking situation?
Free and plentiful parking is available on a dirt lot.
What should I wear?
Dress for the season. Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, and lightweight clothing are always a good idea in sunny Arizona. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes or boots are your best bet since you may need to do some walking in dirt, grass, mud, or other farm conditions.
Is there any shade?
Most of the farm is in full sun, but there are covered eating areas and playground structures. Fields of green grass also help to "cool off" the area.
What should I bring with me?
Bring water bottles, cash or a credit card (no checks!), sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, and a stroller (if you have a baby with you).
Are bathrooms available?
Yes. Both restrooms and portapotties are available.
Which days of the week are the most and least crowded?
Weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays) & holidays are generally the busiest.
Is outside food allowed?
Outside food/beverages are not permitted.
Are there drinking fountains?
No. Disposable water bottles are sold for $1/each. You are also welcome to bring your own water bottles.
Does Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival have a restaurant?
Not a restaurant, per se...but there are plenty of food stands, where you can order and enjoy your food at shaded picnic tables.
Past offerings have included:
- apple cobbler
- hot dogs
- kids meals
- pulled pork sandwiches
- snow cones
- soft-serve ice cream
What restaurants are located NEAR Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival?
The Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is somewhat remote and there aren't very many restaurants in the immediate area. Our top picks within 15 miles include:
- Vero Amore, 12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd.(11.7 miles away) - pizza, italian, lunch special, happy hour
- In-N-Out Burger, 8180 N. Cortaro Rd (13.3 miles away) - burgers, fries, milkshakes
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited for a visit to Marana Pumpkin Patch?
All ages! You’ll see lots of babies in arms and strollers, kids in wagons, teens in the corn maze, and grandparents holding small hands.
Should I bring a stroller?
Yes! The farm is pretty expansive and a stroller will come in handy as you walk from attraction to attraction as well as within the corn maze.
Is there a designated area for mothers to feed their babies?
There is not a designated area, but there are benches that could work well for this purpose.
Are changing tables available?
Yes. Changing tables are available in the restrooms.
What about my pet?
For the safety and enjoyment of guests and working animals on the farm, pets are not allowed on the premises.
Can I have my wedding or rehearsal dinner at the Marana Pumpkin Patch?
Please contact Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival directly to discuss special events.
Can I have my child’s birthday party at the Marana Pumpkin Patch?
Same as above.
Is Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival active on social media?
Yes! Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is on Facebook.
What else do I need to know before I go to Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival?
- If you have young children (babies up to age 10), Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is our #1 pick for fall fun. Lots of activities to choose from for little ones!
- One of the best things about Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival? The fun photo backdrops! Be sure to bring a camera and your silliest/best poses! In fact, you might want to go crazy and dress for the occasion – overalls, checkered or plaid tops, boots, bandanas, etc.
- Mark your calendar for Christmas Express - a holiday-themed event in the same space, where you can ride a Christmas train, view sparkly holiday lights, and enjoy the same great kiddie rides that are available at the pumpkin patch.